Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Fiji

Sorry for taking this long to write but internet access in Fiji was too slow to upload pictures and when I arrived in Melbourne I attended Tony Robbins' seminar 'Business Mastery' which most of you know is pretty intense. Fiji was wonderful! Of course a chiropractor is never REALLY on vacation but it was quite fine considering the rather exotic interim office and my fingers were itching after 3 weeks without adjusting anyone.


After crewing Life/Wealth Mastery at Namale I stayed one night in Paradise (Namale Resort and Spa) before I flew back to Nadi.





On the small 18 passenger plane was one of the participants from Life Mastery. He was planning on going sky diving the next morning. I seized the opportunity to do something I always wanted but absolutely do not dare and I joined him. We got on this tiny little plane that carries only the pilot and two sky divers with their tandem divers. And up we went to 14.000 feet before they opened the door and dumped us! We had a full 60 seconds free fall and 6 minutes with the parachute. Absolutely scary, thrilling, exhilarating, friggin crazy to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

In the afternoon we rented horses and galoped in the surf. Call that a full day!


And if this didn't give me enough excitement I signed up for an Open Water Scuba Diving course on the small Mana Island which is part of the Mamanuca's west of Nadi. Diving is one more thing I never really dared but kind of wanted to do. I had this cute Young Englishman teach me how to and boy did I learn fast!


Fiji is so nice, the people are extremely friendly, smiling and happy. The temperature of the sea is 28 degrees while the air is 30. The beaches are white and picturesque. The Fijians all speak English and they grow up with singing and thus they can chime in on a 4 harmony acapella anytime, even little kids. The grown up's make and drink Kava. It is made by squeezing some roots into water in a Kava bowl. It's looks pretty muddy and it tastes like .....mud!


Some major changes have been made to my travel plans. Instead of going to New Zealand as planned I flew directly to Melbourne to attend 'Business Mastery'. It is because I have joined Tony Robbins' exclusive group of people called Platinum Partners. I can thus attend any or all of his seminars for a year and I can get the chance to go on 4 trips with this group of people including Tony Robbins himself and his wife Sage. The next trip goes to Egypt in November so I will be making a trip around the world within my trip around the world. If you think I have gone crazy you are probably right. But don't worry, I'm quite okay and I love to be fully alive!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lene,
    Great pics! Nice to see that you're having lots of fun. Free as a bird to do whatever you want whenever you want. Enjoy it full power! :)
    Keep us posted.
    Frozen hugs from NL

    ReplyDelete