Thursday, December 9, 2010

Magnetic Island Wildlife







Koala's are so cute. But why do they grab your boob when you hold him? According to the ranger, 'Because he can get away with it…'
These animals are from the Koala Sanctuary in Bungalow Bay Village on Magnetic Island.


Big crocodile. No intentions to cuddle him but I did hold a smaller one!




Believe me or not - I held a Python! Scary creature but soft and smooth.. and not so difficult once you get the 'feeling' of it. 






So why not try to handle the bigger one? Of course by now I felt like a real snake woman.



  






Lorikeets



On the last morning I went horseback riding in the bush, on the beach in Horse Shoe Bay and in the sea. I didn't bring my camera so Guerin has been so kind as to let me post one of her. My back flip wasn't worth posting anyways. It splashed a great deal and I got wet, that's all I know :-)

2 comments:

  1. Er det bare nogle fantastiske motiver man "falder" over,eller er du bare en fremragende fotograf - thats the question. Godt gået
    Eriko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lidt talent for kompositioner, tror jeg, man er jo datter af en arkitekt, men det hjaelper ogsaa, at der er fantastiske motiver.

    ReplyDelete